Sunday, December 12, 2010

Scavenger Hunt/Holiday Color Scheme



1. Holiday Colors/ Christmas Colours @ A Common Thread


















When I think of the holidays, Christmas specifically, I think red. It must be the fat man's suit :)


2. Winter/Holiday icon
















As mentioned earlier, I <3 snowmen. This is one of my favorites. We just got him this year. His neutral toned sweater makes me want to explode with glitter.


3. A tree















This little fiber optic tree is from our village scene.



4. Quiet











Anytime my little monster takes a snooze it's a pretty quiet house.



5. Your favorite color


















My favorite color is actually green but hot pink runs a tie. Haven was sporting these tights around the house today and I thought they made a perfect photo.





I'm pleased to say that I didn't pull any photos from archive...I took all of these today/this evening. Head over to A Common Thread to check out the other holiday pallets and stop by Ramblings and Photos to check out the other scavenger hunts.

2 comments:

  1. These are all great - I love your quiet shot and I love those tights! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and great interpretations! I love your Holiday Colours! Thanks for sharing these at A Common Thread!

    ReplyDelete