Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Few Shots::.

 I just want to share these adorable shots I got of the kids tonight. Is it wrong that I dress my kids up and take countless photos of them even though they hate most of it? If there wasn't a tv behind me, I would get nowhere. Here are a few of my favorite:




















 I love this one of Ashton. He looks so innocent. :)





















I adore this photo of Haven...even if she was being a smartass at the time this was snapped :)


  This photo will always be one of my favorite. It's only hours old, but I promise I will cherish it.




















<3 <3 <3 <3






















This last photo I'll be linking up with the following:






The Trendy Treehouse

  • The theme for Happy Monday is Bokeh. I didn't pull as much of the effect as desired, but I still love this photo :)

  • Them theme over at Simplicity is 'favorite shot.' This is easily my favorite of the week.

  • Over at the Trendy Treehouse the theme is dreaming. No one is sleeping, but when I look at this photo, I MUST be dreaming. No way would reality grant me not one, but two amazing, talented, beautiful little humans <3

1 comment:

  1. YOur kids are beautiful!
    I'm your newest follower from WOB Wednesday :)

    You can come check us out at:
    http://funnylittlepeanut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete