Sunday, December 19, 2010

31 Day Photo Challenge::Day 17 & 18

Day 17: A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.






 Okay, this is a shot of me ripping out the disgusting carpet that once haunted my living room...see that retro stove behind me? Yep, that's gone too. Now lies beautiful floating floor and no sign of that ridiculous stove. (And one day there will be a fireplace where it once stood! hahaha!) Remind me to add a photo later. This made an impact on my life, you ask? Fuck yes it did. I feel peace in that room now...and it's so much more sanitary...whew! Relax.



Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity




















I went back and fourth on this one...I couldn't settle between my nose and my chub. Haha don't judge..everyone has their own private terrors. I went with the schnoz, because even if I went all hard body perfect, I would still have this giant lump distorting my face. :) Really, it doesn't bother me that much, but I had to choose something. So there you have it: I hate my ass, but I hate it a little less than I hate my nose.





No comments:

Post a Comment