Monday, November 15, 2010

Get Festive With Shutterfly (Revised)

Every year I procrastinate my seasonal duties. I'm usually still shopping that last week and sometimes even on Christmas Eve. My lights are an extravaganza--we're talking Clark Griswold.
However, the display usually isn't complete until maybe 2 weeks prior to taking them back down. My cards go out late--some probably don't arrive until AFTER Christmas. Shame. I LOVE the holidays, and I LOVE sending out holiday cards--it's one of my favorite tradtions-- but waiting til the last minute is just in my nature. Sending a holiday cards lets someone know that no matter how far, I'm thinking of them during the holidays. I also LOVE getting cards. It makes me feel all warm n fuzzy (so holla! at me!)! We collect them and put them on display through the new year. So I love the tradition? Yes. But I put it off? Yes--But not this year. I read a post this morning that has me pretty motivated. Over at GirlSunday Designs, I heard about this giveaway for bloggers. It's a holiday giveaway through Shutterfly. Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… learn more: here. They have so many beautiful designs--Christmas, Season's Greetings, single photo, multi-photo, flat, folded, gloss, matte....decisions, decisions! GO CHECK IT OUT! You can get 50 FREE (Holla!) snazzy, customized cards! I LOVE them all but this one, this one, this one, this one, this one, and this one, too! rank among my fav! I could link them all; they're fabo! They have photo Christmas cards, Holiday photo cards, wall calendars, Hanukkah cards, canvas wall art, and so much more! If you haven't signed up yet, hurry--hurry! I can't wait to get mine! I think I'm planning on the "Santa's Belt" (5x7 folded edition) for our family Christmas card this year! I just think it's so cute! What a fantastic (and easy-peasy!) giveaway! I'm excited about this one! Thanks Shutterfly!

I'm so motivated I've started shopping! (woot! woot!) Online of course, but hey! It counts! I've started my Christmas card list, started talking budgets with The Husband (my problem--remember?).... I am on it! Let's hope this motivation hangs around for a while. Wish me luck!



Stay Lovely and GET FESTIVE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment