Friday, January 7, 2011

I Can Read!

I am going to share with you some greatness.

WeGiveBooks <-----

This is AMAZING! Basically, you read children's books online for FREE and WeGiveBooks will send brand-spankin-new books to charities like The OCHO Project (donated to underprivileged kids across the U.S.-this is the one we read for), Hope For Haiti, Harlem's Children Zone & more. Read A Book, Give A Book. Easy. They have a ton of books, and hello? It's free. You're reading for charity AND the quality time with your kid(s) is the cherry on top. Perfect. I JUST signed up and Ashton and I have already read one book. Feeling all givey and stuff.
 
 
 
 Ummm, by the way...who knew Dean Koontz was a children's author?? I know of his kick-ass suspense writings, but Trixie and Jinx--I had no clue. Don't judge me if this is common knowledge...I'm not common. ;) Google is my next stop--time to get schooled.

Besides....THIS:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
...is the Dean Koontz I know. 
Back to the Charity:

www.WeGiveBooks.org
 
Check it oooout! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I just wanted to thank you for linking up to It's Freakin' Friday!!

    Anestazia <3
    http://yourworkistodiscoveryourworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete