Sunday, March 6, 2011

So I've been super productive this week. I've cleaned closets, walls, under couches and other furniture, the kids' rooms are clean--which REALLY needed done. My room is next and actually it's the worst room in the house--it's the catch all room so I have various crap in there. But I'll get to it. My laundry is a massing heap right now too--ughh. The more I write about it, the more I realize I have a shit-ton to do. Let's just not talk about it, ok?

Hmmm..I've worked my ass off this week for the weight loss challange over at Sara's blog (yes, I am pimping her out.). So I'm really hoping to see it on the scale this week. The kids and I have been playing Just Dance like crazy people and I've gotten a lot of stripper video work-outs in. My legs have been so sore, but I'm loving it. I'm just feeling pretty good about life right now.

Work has really picked up-- which is great, because WE NEED THE MONEY. Bad. This year, damnit, I will not be a spening whore and I will save for winter. That's the only thing about having a seasonal business that sucks--little to no income in the off-season. But we will make it--I was just logging properties to better systematize myself (yay for organization) and we've picked up 15-20 new properties through the off-season and March is looking INSANE! I'm excited! I will be turning into that busy summer me very soon. The one that will probably blog even less than I do now. If that's even  possible. 

Today, The Sister is coming over for pedicures and bbq lunch! It's been awhile :)

I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. And I was going to not exercise tonight. Then I read this. And I'm putting my sneakers on to run. DAMN YOU. ;)

    And I'm so over doing laundry. I wish it would all just go away.

    ReplyDelete