Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm Here For the Gang-Bang.

There's no gang-bang. I haven't blogged in so long, I had to think of something to keep you from skipping over me.

I am the worst blogger EVER, and I can't believe I haven't been dropped by any of my readers! You guys are awesome.

So why do I suck? (Not that...that happens because I make losing bets and Kyle's stakes rarely change.) I'm a sucky blogger mostly because when I have the time to blog I end up either playing Mario with the kids (OBSESSION--theirs...ok, and mine), playing in the sun, or working on my homework. That's right folks, I said HOMEWORK. I FINALLY have begun my college education--for real this time. I'm taking classes online, and full time. I consider myself to be decently intelligent with a small hint of duh, but so far it's been more work that I originally expected. I'm not having problems keeping up, I just imagined it to be near effortless. And bitches, it's not. I had no idea I was so computer dumb until taking this computer class. Seriously, who gets an 85 on a quiz--a computer quiz?! Old people, that's who. And me apparently. I'm picking it up quick though, and I've learned some pretty cool (and useful) shiz. But my psych class?? LOVE IT. Barely into the first chapter I knew I was going in the right direction. So ya, that's exciting. And that is why I suck at blogging. I promise, I'm trying to get better!


Obviously I haven't been around to join in the weight~loss~challenge WITH SARA so commence mooing at me (maybe she will forgive me if link her blog all huge like??). Moooo. It's okay, I can handle the abuse. Really I've been doing okay. Well, to be 100% honest only recently have I been doing ok. For a few weeks, I lost my flipping mind and gained about 5+lbs (I honestly don't know how a person can do that, but I did...probably the ice cream.). Kyle changed the batteries in the scale, so I'm not sure exactly how much I had gained. For like a week I did the whole emotionally abuse myself thing where I didn't feel like going into public and all that...then I got over myself and I've basically just started over. I started fresh Sunday. I went back to counting calories, and holy damn I was taking in more than I thought. I quit measuring, and just ate how much I thought I wanted. Which we can freaking cook around here and sometimes I thought I wanted A LOT. Anyways, after maticulously measuring all day yesterday and comparing that to what I had been doing, ya I was over-eating. By a lot. Shame. But brand new beginnings--new theme, write it down. I downloaded apps for my phone for diet and exercise logs, which has been better than whipped-cream spankings. I love caloriecount.com, but the app for blackberry sucks. I downloaded fatsecret and so far it's flippin fantastic. I also downloaded miCoach for blackberry. It's AWESOME. You can track your running course via GPS....and honestly looking at the distance after  is pretty motivating---whether it be "I need to do more before I can post that shit to facebook," or "Hell yeah. I'm going all Carl Lewis on this shiz!" It also has work-out programs to chose from and it will coach and track The Couch to 5K Program I'm re-starting...so, ya that's been a very recent change in the right direction. Yesterday I did pretty ok. I like to eat between 1200-1400/day, and yesterday I took in 1421. After counting my intake, I burned an extra 853 with weight training (i'm so facking sore today) and an a.m. walk with The Husband, housework and just normal function----I can do more, and I will, but I'm back in the right mind-set. And that feels good. Because for me that's what it is---It's in my head. I'm very capable of looking hot--I have killer hips and legs, I know this. For as shitty as I've been feeling, I'm not sorry for saying I know this. Anyways, right now those said hips house saddle-bags, but under there....under there those hips are rocking and my ass isn't bad either. I have more like 25-30lbs to lose now  instead of 20, but whatever. I will. I'm going to stick to my routines and log my calories---that should work. And if not, I'm sure I'll have a break-down. Stand-by. My current weight is, according to the scale, is 164lbs. Uggh, that hurt to type. I didn't take a picture and if I wait until I do, it'll never get posted. So ya..that puts me at +10 since my starting weight....but I don't think my 154 was accurate. I think my poor scale was in desperate need of batteries. I think my starting weight was really more like 158lbs. Still that's 6lbs. and that is just.....wrong. For lack of a better word. I know this yo-yo shit is something I struggle with and it's over. Right now. Brand new beginnings.....

That's about all that is new. I did get a WHOLE weekend with just The Husband which is super rare. I let the kids go to Branson with my parents this past weekend and The Husband and I laid low at home. Friday night we watched Inception, which I loved, and ate take-out Chili's...fancy, I know. It was awesome. So relaxing to just hang. I'll be honest though, by Saturday night I missed my babies so much. Saturday we painted on a house for his side-job. That's right, this chick has the magic stroke...paint stroke I mean. Anyways, I was bored and he could use the help so I painted windows all day Saturday. And really? It's super relaxing. I could be a painter. And then I got to thinking, I would rather paint canvases. So new goal...I'm going to re-start painting. Yeah, re-start. Noticing a pattern? Because you know my schedule is full of extra time. Ha. And....now I'm rambling. I'm trying to make up for lost time??? I don't know. Anyways, Sunday we hung around the house, did a little housework and homework and then the babies came home. Pretty great weekend.

Have a great day, week, month...depending on when I blog next. I'm hoping to make this a daily thing--don't hold me to it! ;)



2 comments:

  1. I will not Moo at you! We all get off track, especially with so much on your plate!

    I'm laughing here because your current weight is like...my goal weight hehe. I am the one who deserves a big giant Moo here! I really let myself go when my husband returned from Afghanistan and I refuse to count calories, which is probably my biggest problem. I honestly don't even know how to count them, perhaps it's time to start.

    Good luck with your weight loss and with school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to moo- I'm going to WOO because you are tracking calories which scares me. 1. It's a lot of math. 2. It's more work than I'm willing to do. 3. I eat shit all day. 4. I don't eat anything healthy.

    It wouldn't be good.

    I can't have another crying session in the bathroom. I refuse.

    ReplyDelete